I'm so Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold on me
USHER!!!
nash(the nigga in da house ) send ma nigga song todae man! i wonder why my songs on iTunes cant find the music in the folder so no choice have to ask nash to send me again, man!
yo man its cool dude, man!
hiazzz study for IOC test tml arhh... sought help from MLH and xueyan after sch todae, man!
xueyan sounds like a teacher lar when she tought us! and somemore wrote some chapter 7 aldehydes and ketones notes for me! so kind, man!
w0nD3riNG Why mA t0lkiNg Lik3 a Nigg3R toDae Man!!must be nash's songs.. hahas nice time we guys had man!(omg 'man' again)
a shoutout to MLH for spending ur precious time to teach me IOC and have dinner with me, man!
THANKS! HAHS GREAT TIME YEA
hahas ma soundin' like a nigga
NiGGa wenT to Eygpt! MAN!

EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE
THE BOOK IS ON THE TABLE TABLE TABLE
THE DOG IS ON THE TABLE TABLE TABLE
THE CAT IS ON THE TABLE TABLE TABLE
THE CHICK IS ON THE TABLE TABLE TABLE
AND EVERYBODY IS ON THE TABLE TABLE TABLE TA-TA-TA-TABLE
AND EVERYBODY IS ON THE TABLE
'THE BOOK IS ON THE TABLE'
MC Serginho