Mar 26, 2007
When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to attend a funeral He said 'there is a hitman, a.k.a. number 47, who was an urban myth,' He said 'when you grow up, promise me, go to SP DCP course, and not to be a hitman! Because one day I'll leave you you may stray off course from the goal i gave and become a hitman.' Sometimes I get the feeling He's watching over me And other times I feel like I should go when through it all; the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets And when you come we watch you want to know
We'll carry on We'll carry on and though you're killing, god believe me Your myth will carry on You'll carry on And in my heart I can't contain it The end of my life is waiting
*welcome to the black parade my chemical romance the black parade
lolx my ambition that cant be fullfilled hahahas
DREAM ON!!
hitman <3 LOL
Monday, March 26, 2007
Tags
About Me ::
Linus Yeo ZiWen
18+
5th October 1989
Sailor, Slacker, Stephi
Stephi's Boyfriend
Singapore Polytechnic;Polymer
Music